Your privacy is important to us. We describe how we use and protect your content and any information we collect from you in the Privacy Statements. They are important so please read them carefully. This agreement incorporates the Privacy Statements by reference. By using the services or agreeing to these terms, you consent to collection, use and disclosure of your content and information as described in the Privacy Statements.
While we take every reasonable precaution available to protect your data through security certifications, no storage facility, technology, software, security protocols or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Computer hackers that circumvent our security measures may gain access to certain portions of your personal information, and technological bugs, errors and glitches may cause inadvertent disclosures of your personal information; provided, however, that any attempt to breach the security of the network, our servers, databases or other hardware or software may constitute a crime punishable by law. For the reasons mentioned above, we cannot warrant that your personal information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through the site or otherwise via the internet or wireless network is at your own risk.
- The content (images and any other files) shared by you on the services is owned by you. Some services enable you to communicate with others and share or store various types of files, such as photos, documents, music and video. The content of your communication is your content and except for material that we license to you that may be incorporated into your own content (such as clip art), we don’t claim ownership of the content you provide on the services. Your content remains your Content, and you’re responsible for it.
- As part of your use of the Service, you may receive notifications, text messages, alerts, or emails. You agree to the receipt of this communication. You are responsible for any messaging or data fees you may be charged by your wireless carrier.
- You have initial control over who may access your content. However, if you share content in public areas of the services, through features that permit public sharing of content, or in shared areas available to others you’ve chosen, you agree that anyone you’ve shared content with may, for free, use, save, reproduce, distribute, display, and transmit that content in connection with their use of the services and Mi.Bo.So, or its licensees’, products, and services. If you don’t want others to have that ability, don’t use the services to share your content. You represent and warrant that for the duration of this agreement you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for the content you upload or share on the services and that the use of the content, won’t violate any law.
- When you interact with us, we may collect personal and other information from you. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your use of the services (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us when registering us or filling in forms on the website/app/software.
- Information that you provide when completing your login profile (including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, clinic details etc).
- Mandatory patient details (height, weight, gender, chief complaints and the Nadi patterns of the patient as captured by Mi.Bo.So).
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details).
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website.
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the following purposes:
- Administer our business
- Personalise our services for you
- Enable your use of the services
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- Send you communication: email notifications/ marketing communications relating to our business
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you
- Keep our services secure and prevent fraud
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors or any member of our group of companies insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Mi.Bo.So website may use social plugins (e.g., the Facebook ‘Like’ button) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit our site, the operator of the social plugin may be able to place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited this site. If you are logged into the associated social media website (e.g., Facebook) while browsing on this site, the social plugin allows that social media Web site to receive information that you have visited this site. The social plugin may also allow the social media website to share information about your activities on this site with other users of their social media website. For more information about the information shared via a particular social media plugin, you should refer to that social media site’s privacy statement.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure cloud servers.We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on secure cloud servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either ‘persistent’ cookies or ‘session’ cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; but if you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- If you submit comments, ideas, or feedback to us, you agree that we can use them without any restriction or compensation to you. We do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas or feedback previously known to us, developed by Mi.Bo.So, or obtained from sources other than you.
- If you provide personal data to this site, you acknowledge and agree that such personal data may be transferred from your current location to the offices and servers of Mi.Bo.So. Mi.Bo.So takes strong steps to protect the personal data from misuse. We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law.
- Nadi patterns captured through Mi.Bo.So are the sole property of Mi.Bo.So.
- Personal and medical information that is entered by you is visible to Mi.Bo.So but is not shared with any other users of the service. Patient’s personal information is not mandatory and we do not use that anywhere.
- We may conduct research on the collected non-personal data (E.g. Nadi patterns, blood pressure, medical reports etc.) and other information provided to us for behavioural and more advanced studies in our domain. The aggregate information in the research does not identify you/your patients personally.
- Data stored on our cloud servers can be accessed by us anytime for analysis or improvement of our services or for developing new products. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Mi.Bo.So does not provide medical advice. Do not use the site or the services for emergency medical or mental health needs. The information through the services provided by Mi.Bo.So, does not constitute medical advice of any kind and it is not intended to be, and should not be, used to diagnose or identify treatment for a medical or mental health condition. Nothing on the site or in the services should be construed as an attempt to offer or render a medical or mental health opinion or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine by Mi.Bo.So. Mi.Bo.So will not be liable for any damages sustained due to reliance by the user on such information. Our goal is to provide helpful and accurate information on the service, but we make no endorsement, representation or warranty of any kind about any content, information or recommendations. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or correct use of information you receive through the service. If you rely on any content or the service, you do so solely at your own risk.
Mi.Bo.So may from time to time change this policy, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. We recommend that you re-visit this policy to learn any such changes to this policy.